24/7 Emergency AC Repair
When your A/C breaks down, it’s usually at the worst time: the height of summer. What happens if your AC breaks down at night or over the weekend?
Reach out to Cassell Brothers Home Services. We offer professional emergency air conditioning repair in the Midlands of South Carolina. Don’t spend a whole weekend tossing and turning in sweltering heat; call us at (803) 859-5493.
Whether you live in Columbia, Irmo, Lexington, or Chapin, you can call on Cassell Brothers anytime. We train our certified technicians to handle air conditioning emergencies quickly and professionally, and we don’t worry a bit about what time you need service. We’re always here, always happy to serve, and offer emergency AC repair solutions at a reasonable price.
How We Respond to Emergency Requests
Air conditioning isn’t a luxury in South Carolina; it’s a necessity. When the heat is pounding your house, and your air conditioning isn’t keeping up, you need a solution now. The Cassell Brothers team has you covered with our air conditioning emergency services.
The moment we get an emergency service call, we’re on the way to help! We train our technicians to handle every emergency cooling situation. They are prepared with all the tools and diagnostic equipment necessary to provide complete service and professionally repair your air conditioner.
Signs You Need Emergency AC Repair
While there aren’t always obvious signs that your air conditioner isn’t working properly, here are a few things that signal emergency AC repair.
- Loud or Strange Noises: Loud sounds coming from the unit mean something is wrong. Turn your AC off and call us.
- High Humidity: AC systems dehumidify as part of their cooling process. If you notice your home is too moist, your AC may have a problem. You may also consider a dehumidifier.
- Electrical Issues: If you notice that when the AC turns on lights are flickering or the breaker trips, it’s time to call in a professional.
- Hot Home: If you notice a significant drop in cooling, something is wrong with your AC.
- Water or Refrigerant Leak: Leaks can cause a lot of moisture damage and lead to bigger problems. Only licensed professionals should handle refrigerant leaks.
- Frozen Line: If you notice the refrigerant line is frozen, turn off your AC and let the line thaw, leaving the fan on. After it thaws it should restore some of your AC’s efficiency. While a frozen line may or may not be an immediate emergency, something is wrong and should be inspected. If you notice your line is frozen, give us a call.
- Cycling On and Off: If you find your AC turning on and off frequently, something is wrong with the unit. Cooling cycles should last a while, and your AC shouldn’t turn off and on every few minutes.
If you’ve noticed any of these signs, please call Cassell Brothers at (803) 859-5493 or contact us for emergency air conditioner repair now! We offer 24/7 emergency air conditioning repair in the Midlands area of South Carolina, including Columbia, Irmo, Lexington, Chapin, and surrounding areas.
At Cassell Brothers, we understand how important a functioning HVAC system is for your home. This is why we offer seasonal deals and discounts to help you take care of your new purchase, so you can get back to taking care of what matters most to you.
A well-maintained HVAC system can save you from having to invest in costly repairs down the road. Learn more about the priority maintenance services offered by Cassell Brothers Home Services.