A heat pump is a two-in-one energy efficient heating and cooling solution. It draws heat from the outdoors, even when it is cold outside and pulls out hot air from the inside, when it is warm outside. When paired with your furnace, a heat pump can provide energy savings and reduce wear-and-tear on your furnace.
Our technicians are up-to-date on the latest products and service techniques and have the utmost respect for your home. You can be assured that your installation or repair will be done with efficiency and ease.
Heat pumps provide a range of benefits, including:
- They provide both heating and cooling
- They are energy efficient
- They are low maintenance
- They are electric, making them a safe heating option
- They have a long lifespan
Signs Your Heat Pump Needs Repair
Reliable performance is one of the things people love most about energy-efficient heat pumps. If not properly maintained, however, components like compressors, condensers and evaporators can falter or fail. The following signs indicate your heat pump needs prompt attention from our qualified technicians:
- You need to adjust the thermostat frequently to maintain a comfortable environment.
- The heat pump cycles off before your home or business reaches desired temperatures.
- The system makes unusual noises like screeches, squeals, whistles, thumps or rattles.
- You notice a substantial amount of moisture leaking from the indoor equipment.
- Frost or ice has accumulated on the cooling coils in the indoor or outdoor unit.
- There is an unexpected increase in your monthly energy bills.
What are The Benefits of Regular Maintenance?
Your home comfort system is one of the most important investments you can make. Regularly maintaining your system will help you avoid breakdowns and expensive repairs. When you take advantage of our quality products, superior workmanship, and regular check-ups, you can feel confident you’ll always be comfortable, season after season.
- Reliable temperature control when you need it most
- Cost savings on your energy bills
- Fewer breakdowns and repairs
- Cleaner air
- Less chance for costly repairs
- Repair: Whether you require minor repairs or an emergency fix, we will take care of it. Our technicians are experienced in thoroughly and accurately inspecting and repairing all brands.
- Replacement: If the system can’t be repaired, or you would like to simply upgrade your unit, we will offer you the best solution that fits your needs and budget.
- Installation: Our quality workmanship will ensure efficient and lasting performance.